Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ok, so it's been since December since I've updated my blog. Big whoopie. The last 6 months have been a mix of stress, craziness, and joy and this will be a brief glimpse into all the mess. You may have to hit "older posts" several times to see all the new posts...and there are a few words that are underlined for some strange reason, so ignore that. I'm too tired to figure out why that is happening. Also, if you are reading this, and you are my sister, named Lisa, who also has a blog that is WAAAAYYYYY outdated....you know what to do. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen to the outdated blobs.



mom

carolinacarlsons said...

yeah, yeah...I know. Keith has always been the one to do the blog but now that he's hooked on facebook...well, I guess I better take over, huh?!

~Lisa